In October 1987, we had our son, PJ, who graduated from Thomas More College with a bachelor’s degree in theology. We had our daughter, Jacilyn, in February 1989, who married Matt Jackson in May 2008. She graduated from Thomas More College with an associate’s degree in theology and has two sons, Noah Tyler and Benjamin Conner and a daughter Chloe Grace. Both Matt and PJ are part of the Christian rock band Last Day.
I have managed the finances of my husband’s business since 1984, been the safety manager at Carl W. Oeder Trucking, Inc. since 1996 as well as the office manager since 2001, and I have been your township trustee since 1998. I am a parishioner at St. Philip the Apostle Church and a past religious education teacher. I have always been an active member of the community as a coach and a member of PTO.
Some of my accomplishments as your trustee include:
- Installing ten outdoor warning sirens covering the entire township, replacing the previous single siren
- Lead contact person on the construction of the 24,000 sq ft Administration and Police building, completed well within the $2.7 million budget
- Senior member and President of the Board numerous times.
- A proponent for managed growth and for finding alternate sources of revenue.
- Have continuously updated infrastructure studies and equip our departments with state of the art equipment always done within the boundaries of our balanced budget
- Hamilton Township has over 850 acres of land for our parks
- Sit as an alternate for Regional Planning executive committee, Administrator for the Warren County CDL Drug & Alcohol program, past member of the LEPC (Local Emergency Planning Committee), the Mounts Park Steering Committee, the 2000 Land Use committee and have attended every Ohio Township Association conference in Columbus in order to further my education
I enjoy spending time with my family, playing with our grandchildren, crocheting and NASCAR. My husband and I have been registered Republicans since 1985. I truly am here for ALL of Hamilton Township. Please feel free to contact me any time.